Sunday, October 26, 2008

Annual Halloween Party







We had our annual halloween party at Brandis and Cam's house and it was a blast. Everyone kept their costumes under wraps so it was such a surprise to see what everyone was. Although, I wasn't planning on going all out again this year, I did get into the halloween spirit and decide to portray my best flavor flav impersonation. Well, it took me quite a while to find a salon that would do cornrows, but once that was accomplished, everything else fell into place!

4 comments:

Allison said...

All I can say is you are hilarious! Great costume! You definitely would have won the costume contest at the bar formally know as Cheers and/or the Hunt Club this year! You and those Halloween contest are GREAT memories from Starkvegas!

helen said...

OH I'm DYING!!!! You are insane!!! I love that you ALWAYS go all out for Halloween!!!

The Trustys said...

You are K-razy, Chase. I love that you got your cornrows professionally done! You are SERIOUS about halloween!

blog said...

You are a nut...but that is old news!